A Whodunit is the perfect example of team building activity, with colleagues solving different mysteries by working together and trusting each other’s judgements. It’s also ideal as it targets a wide range of people and has something for everyone to enjoy and develop their soft skills.
With the emphasis on communication and collaboration, in a 3 hour time frame (2h online), our events stimulate teamwork and employee engagement. The following are some outcomes and benefits of the Whodunit as team building activity:
- Critical and creative thinking.
- Interpersonal communication skills improvement.
- Goal setting.
- Time management.
- Problem solving.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Teamwork and team cohesion.
- Diversity and cultural intelligence.